Dear interested party, we wish to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data" (from now on "GDPR") provides for the protection of people and other subjects than the processing of personal data.
STROPPIANA S.R.L., as "Owner" of the treatment, pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: The Data Controller will process personal and / or sensitive and health-related data that will be included in the form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which the Data Controller will be in possession are collected directly by the interested party when completing this form.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is STROPPIANA S.R.L., with registered office in Via Marconi 17 - 10023 Chieri (TO), VAT number 09320210017, which can be contacted by phone at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the compilation of this form, has its consent as a legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes: to process the information.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the collected data will not be transferred abroad.
- STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines established by law . The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party has always the right to request the Data Controller to access your data, to correct or cancel them, to limit the processing or to oppose the processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR through simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF DATA SUPPLY: We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and the failure to provide the mandatory data involves NOT sending the form.
- CONSENT OBLIGATORY: The provision of consent to the processing of data by means of a special tick is optional, but essential to proceed with sending the form.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.